Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lori's Surprise Birthday Extravaganza

Anders sure pulled a good one! After taking me out for a birthday date, he thought it would be best for me to go out shopping with my friend to "buy something pretty." Well, the plan was to come back and pick him up at our house and head back out for some more fun. But what he didn't tell me was that twenty of our awesome friends would be waiting at our house to suprise me! I did not see this one coming. We have the best friends! It was truly a special night of friends, fireworks and delicious chocolate cake!

Lori was surprised!


The surprise video footage:


Complete with trick candles:


Our good friend used to be a clown, so she made some balloon animal decor!


The box was in a little rough shape after traveling across the globe. She did actually dance to the "Chicken Dance" card that her kind parents sent along!


Afterward fun with fireworks show!



And, the lantern gang.


Releasing the lanterns in honor of the b-day!


Oooohhhh, Ahhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment